§ 1 Information regarding the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information regarding the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is defined as all data that relates to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Controller in accordance with article 4(7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Gütegemeinschaft Schlösser & Beschläge e. V.
Our external data protection officer can be contacted at externer-Datenschutzbeauftragter@mybreev.com or using our postal address and adding “The data protection officer”.
(3) When contacting us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you supply (your e-mail address, your name and phone number if necessary) are stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data gathered in this regard once storage of such data is no longer required, or limit processing of such data should statutory storage obligations apply.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis ourselves with regard to your personal data:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or erasure
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to object to processing
- Right to data portability
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using our website for purely informational purposes, i.e. without registering or otherwise submitting information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website, we collect the following data that we require from a technical point of view to display our website to you and guarantee stability and security (the legal basis here is article 6(1) sentence 1, lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of enquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Website from which the request originated
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, when using our website, cookies will be stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files stored on your hard drive by the web browser you are using, enabling certain information to be collected by the website owner who sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses onto your computer. They are designed to make the internet service as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which shall be described below:
- Transient cookies (b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include session cookies in particular. They store a so-called session ID with which the various requests from your browser are assigned to the session as a whole. This means your computer can be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified length of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser’s security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your needs and decline acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies, for example. We advise you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. Such a revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if processing is not necessary in particular to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising such objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing.